
Meet Stephen, my dentist. He's actually a Dental Intern at Westmead Hospital, who takes charge of me after the other dentist left the university practice for her own private practice in Queensland.
He is a funny and friendly guy, this young man, and he works thoroughly for my sake. I think service wise, a patient is better off treated extra special as a guinea pig to a case study than as a paying patient. Not so much about getting free-load, but that is an entitlement when you deserve an entitlement.
In my experience with few professional Dentists, I found their attitude off-putting. Maybe they forgot that I was paying their service. Their air of arrogance was appalling. Not good to do business with them eh? When they did that, I never go back to seek their service again.
It's good for Steph to oblige when I asked him if I could take his picture with my mobile camera. He posed for me and his colleagues in the ward were looking, all smiling at us.
I also like the Supervisors who are there giving their recommendation, approval and support for his good job. I wish him success in his career.
I am going to see him again when the wedding of my daughter is over. He wanted to see the photos of me smiling with my new filled holes. Oh, brother!