July 22, 2009

5,000 Readership - A Big Thank You!



It's 12.30 past midnight in Australia. Dateline is July 22, 2009, Wednesday.

And I'm still up, getting carried away reading blogs. I have this habit of wandering off from one's blog to another. Before I realize it, the thing I am supposed to be doing is forgotten and soon all what has been stored on my mind that I intend to put down into writing or typing in my blog quickly dissolves or evaporates. And I can't recall them anymore.

By the time I will open the New Post box, all I can do is stare at the glaring empty or blank monitor. Nothing flows and I feel tired as I can be meticulous with structure sometimes especially the opening lines.

This writing is random. Not ranting, but just random typing. I incidentally open the homepage of my profile and found I have reached 5,000 readership. So I thought I will record this and not wait for tomorrow to blog it. With that I simply mean, few hours from now - so that is my tomorrow as midnight is literally considered night time.

Whoever is the Reader that made the number, a big Thank You to you! I truly appreciate my readers even if they only stay to skim and scum discovering that I have far too many blogs for them to choose which one to open.

So far, this is my 116th entry in my Random Dreaming blog.

Bless You my Stranger Friend!


With Love,