July 31, 2009

Ahhhhh... I was told...


Now, it's still fairway till a new page of my life will soon be flipped over. Already I received advance notice that I am not to plan anything. Actually, I already planned something for myself. I'd like to go and hideaway somewhere I can be alone. I don't know what I am going to do, but I just feel I wanted to be alone!

I still have a chance doing that. Because the plan that my family intends to do is just having a combined celebration of two people's birthdays. And they were thinking of going to a nice Greek Restaurant in the city. And I think I know where this place is.

It sounds Greek. It is Greek. The food obviously is Greek. Owned and managed by Greek.

My son-in-law is half-Greek with a tad of mid-east genetic code.

It could be the Zorba. That's all I knew of. Not sure if there ever will be plate throwing and breaking. I'm just curious though. The only Greek food I have tasted so far is Tabouli. But I would love to venture their cuisine.

I am broke at the moment, so how am I going to break that news to them? Definitely, I hate being a free-loader. That is why I prefer to go away.

Cheers!