August 27, 2009
How Rude Are You? Take the Test!
I took this test that Oprah Winfrey published online. I thought they were very hard questions to answer. Infact, they very down to earth, easy, simple and basic. And most of the questions did not apply to me personally.
I can assure you, my answers were given in all honesty as possible as I could. And I am very pleased with the result.
Eighty percent of Americans think civility is a serious social issue—but 99 percent of those same people say they aren't part of the problem. Take this assessment to see if you're in for a rude awakening.
This is the assessment of my test. If you want to give it a go, then by all means try it!
Miss Manners
You couldn't be more considerate if you were Emily Post herself. Motivational speaker Peggy Tabor Millin once said, "We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace." You take that to heart and, in turn, inspire those around you to be the best they can be.
How a good attitude is contagious.