August 16, 2009

Perfectionism

"Reach for the top, but enjoy where you are
Wherever you land, you will go far"

It is very commendable to always want to do your best, to strive for idealism and shoot for number 1.

But a perfectionist recognizes no second place and accepts no second-best. Which leaves no room for anybody else to share in his perfectionism.

It is OK to enjoy second place, which is much better than two-thousand-and-second place. If you enjoy where you are, you will always be a winner.

Source: Happy Guy
Daily Dose of Happiness, August 16, 2009‏


Oh, I always enjoy being in back seat as an spectator. I love watching those who are playacting and laugh at their antics. You may call them silly, foolish. Sometimes in the foolishness of men, there is an underlying message carried across. Call it sarcasm. Sarcasm often camouflaged a hidden agenda. There's more to it than meets the eye so to speak. I am not sure if I make sense... but you see, I am just like you, I am not a perfect person.


Have a wonderful day everyone!