Mr.Don Chris
66 Knightsbridge, Sw1x7la, London
United Kingdom
TEL: +44-7031810539
Happy New Year,
I am Mr.Don Chris,40 years old and I have two children,a boy of three years and a girl of six years,There are Vacancies in my home, I am looking for an experienced caregiver and Housekeeper, who will come and take care of my children and my house here in Western London-UK,I need a trusted,homely and caring person.Incase if you are willing to come and look after my three years son and a daughter of six years,I will use my position to help you to get your papers before next two month been February.
Kindly reply back to me with your full name,address,age,and your Mobil number,
Here is my contact number:+44-7031810539
Happy New Year.
Mr.Don Chris
I was intrigued though normally, I never opened mails from unknown senders. I shot back and ask, "how did you get this address?" Did he reply if he was genuine? Of course not!
Do you get letters like this? How on earth this fake person would ask a stranger (me) her full name, address, age and Mobil number. Excuse me, is the spelling correct? What about the composition? Do Brits speak the way this Don wrote here? I don't think so!
Do you think if he is real, he would be able to read this post and reply? Right here on this blog post?
How funny!
Well, I got some contacts in London, let's see what happens if I will have the address of Mr Don Chris check out!