December 23, 2008

Paranoid


Just awhile ago, I was trying to log into my myspace account. For some reason, I could not get access after so many times of attempting to log in. I was near to getting frantic.


Thankfully, I found the typo error and managed to get help from myspace technical support group.


Yet, until now, I still could not understand how and why my old myspace, the original account, was invaded by the invisible alien. It's a shame because I have plenty of personal write-ups there that are very important to me.


See, I don't keep a written journal of my thoughts as I rely too much on the computer that I thought is safe. From now, I decided to spread out my writings incase someone will molest my profile again.


I know this is Google Blogger territory but this won't stop me for saying Thank you Myspace Technical Support for your kind help. I owe you my genuine gratitude.


You have saved me for another heart attack again.