Sunday here, fourth day after New Year. I am most likely going to get insane if I'll not take a break from typing a manuscript with some revolting structures.
I am trying my hardest, the best I could to clean up, sweep a little bit, wipe off some unwanted morsels scattered in the wrong places and my bin is already overloaded with deletions.
So I thought, ahhhh... maybe I'll find someone's blog. So I google search his name complete with location but I found too many of them but there's none belong to his.
Until, until, until .... I read with my eyeballs bulging out from their sockets, read... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt?
Yap, it says, How to go insane....
Not sure if it is a he or a she ... but the story is about the poor little cat whose tail got ran over by his car? Did I get it right? Or am I .... don't say it! Just don't say IT!
Poor, poor, poor ... darling cat .... of all the beautiful creatures this earth could ever have.
Ah .... I don't want to go insane. I have cats too, but none of them get, got and will get hurt EVER! Never, EVAH!
If you think you do not know how to take care of your Pet give them to me. Service is free but you must PROVIDE their food. What are you? Lucky?
Ahhhh.... back to work. Wait!... Got to eat lunch first.
Lunch? What lunch? Help yourself sweetie, I mean Myself....
What's for lunch, Me?
Don't know!