January 9, 2009

My Own Private World




Yes, after giving it so much thought, I decided to create my own groups of poetry and words to learn by which mainly contain quotations and some thoughts to ponder on.

Having bad experience about TRUST, I leave it private where I can go and hide myself in my own secret bookshelf or myspace library.

I am by nature a very giving person, but here, I have to leave it free just for myself.

I know that there are well meaning people out there, but it is better to be safe than be sorry.

Just a quick reminder to my hacker, please don't you ever dare do it again!

Someone is watching you! And I am in no uncertain term threating you because that is part of the Terms and Conditions before we signed in to join the network.

May you find Peace in your own pursuit.