January 9, 2009

Wedding Un- Never-ssary




Yap, that's it!

Today, I have almost forgotten, is supposed to be my 20th wedding anniversary. Since it is not meant to be, hence, the title 'wedding un-neverssary." My cynic way of saying it is a wedding not necessary...

Did I regret it? No! Was I hurt? Yes, who doesn't especially when you waited long to settle down with the man whom I thought would be the one I could spend the rest of my life with until the sun comes down on us.

Why it didn't work? When one is too selfish and whose agenda is only centred on I, Me, My, Mine, what do you expect? So I, Me, My and Mine all he has... including his illnesses.

So my golden pond is dry and high, but it doesn't mean the sunset will never show up on me all shining and smiling in its glorious colours up in the horizon. I call it my "scarf in the western sky."

As my sister Precy puts it in the Inspiring Quotations she sent me,

"Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together."

It did not happen that way, so the best thing to do is to "Let go and Let God!" In addition, "Thank God for what you have,TRUST GOD for what you need."

Do I need to look any farther? Yes, here it is: "God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him."

Copyright@2008, LCDancel, All rights reserved.
27 February 2008