April 27, 2009
Everybody Loves Meme
I left a poetry forum to shun away from commenting. Though I love leaving kind words and appreciation to someone's work, there can be nasty people you'd occasionally bumped into with. I tried hiding myself behind my blogs only to find the blogworld more enticing. Suddenly, I found myself engrossed in a plethora of memes and now a collector of blogs as well.
I have collection of poems, pictures, music, quotations, ranting, news that are worth passing around with linkies here and there, pictures here and there and even videos about something of having "here a little, there a little". For those lucky blogs I like at random, if I can't resist it, I leave "precept upon precept" in their commentary box.
This goes to show that I am duty bound to fulfill those memes I have joined in? Sigh...the truth is, I am already addicted to blogging. Next minute when time is all exhausted and I'll get lagged behind; one possibility can happen and that would be from blogging to lagging.