May 29, 2009

Heart Desires


Not very long ago, someone asked me, "what does your heart desire?"

What does my heart desire indeed? Question like this oftentimes causes me to get off balance especially if I do not expect questions to be answered. Sometimes I get dumbfounded, sometimes shock, sometimes numb, and sometimes just plain dumb or speechless. Sometimes I give good answer, right answer, correct answer, sensible answer but worst of all, irrelevant answer or one that is out of context.

Well, am alone. Wouldn't that be too obvious what it is to live alone? It's not because I live alone that I could never be happy and contented because I do.

On the other hand, there are times of course that I also long for a company. Not just for a company for one thing but everything. A legal company. Most importantly, that company must be with someone who is willing to accept me and love me as I am. Just as I am. No condition. Period.

Then the questinaire, not the paper, the person, paused for a moment ...must be thinking what to conclude and finally laid a verdict: "hmmmmm that is much to hope for, but not unattainable".

Well ... whatever that means....I have no clue!