I can't think of anything cheery to post today. I'm not sure if my feeling at the moment has something to do with the gloomy weather. From being bright and optimistic, my soul is feeling cloudy. So I went digging my email to check what's in store for me there to find one Happy Guy sharing his thoughts about Treasure.
Oh by the way, today is the beginning of our Winter...
Winter in Sydney is not really that bad. We don't get snow down here, being, it is located along the coastal lines. I live on the western area out of the city though, which is inland.
Below is a picture quote of Mohandas Gandhi that I have extracted from Inspiration Line.


This is what Happy Guy has to say: "Have you ever thought of happiness as a treasure? It is. Perhaps the greatest treasure you’ll ever know.
This is the day you get to make the big decision. You can choose to
let happiness find you from time to time, when it happens to be
passing through.
Or you can choose to embrace happiness, to hug it tightly to your
body and to your spirit. You can choose to be happy regardless of
passing circumstances.
Don’t worry, happy things will happen and unhappy things will
happen. It’s your choice whether to these passing things control
your happiness or whether you will retain control.
The good news is that there is as much treasure as you want, and it
is accessible as you choose to make it. So why not go on a treasure
hunt today. Look for the positive in everything. There is one, you
know. Even in the worst destruction of wartime, even in the most
unspeakably hideous acts of inhumanity, there is a positive.
I am not suggesting that there is no right moment for grieving or for
shock or even for anger. But most of the time, a treasure hunt for the
positive will help us feel happy. And even on those rare occasions
when there is a real tragedy, a treasure hunt for the positive can
help us cope better.
Here is a sample of what I mean, from a tweet (a post on Twitter)
published by @jodenecoza while I was drafting this Daily Dose:
“Got soaked in a rainstorm & then warmed up with hot tea and ginger
snap biscuits! Everything has its upside in life ;-)”""
Let me end this up with a joke from Daily Happiness Fun Page.