June 8, 2009

A Message Worth the blog


My personal message to one You Tubers. In the meantime, he will remain incognito. This is edited.

I'm featuring special individual one at a time. That is the reason why I am observing. I'm a bit picky but I do have insight and inner voice who tells me who is really talented. That person need not be popular but one who is truly gifted. One who has the guts, the courage, the strength to show off without reservation his talent.

I can tell that you work very hard with your compositions.

I do not know much about the language of music and this is where I need some help because you are a budding composer.

All I need from you is a brief history or autobiography about yourself. Your life as a musician, when you started to develop your love of classical music, and why Chopin?

If you attend proper education to learn music, your knowledge about piano, if music is hereditary, meaning, if it is in the family. You must have come from a family of composer and I guess it must be Chopin?

You have diversified mood in your compositions that's why I like to listen to your music.

Those opus you created, what are the story behind them? What made you write them? Who inspired you to write them? You may give few of your favourite opus and why? The ones very significant to your life, very close to your heart.

The movement: slow, medium, strong ... I need those language or jargon.

Other than that, I know that you still have other instruments that you play. But my center of focus is Piano Classics.

What do you do(work)? How old are you? Married? Student? Any helpful hint you can provide.

What your family and friends said about you. Your connections to the music world.

I know Germans are very high into classical music. And classical are their genre.

I used to have a Germanic ex-brother in law who encouraged me to love classical music. I went to one Symphonic Concert because of him and I loved it. Only personally I cannot afford to go how much I wanted to sit down in our very own Sydney Opera House to watch those musicians play.

In truth, it was my late mother who introduced me into the classical world of music. I know because she hummed them and she even sang arias, God knows what their titles were. She was educated by the Americans during pre-war era.

When I started at You Tube, I do take notice of every person who plays music. Instinctively, I can tell who has a particular gift. Even in your dealing with me, though am only a stranger, is somewhat impressive.

You are appreciative. And you do not fail to acknowledge anyone who appreciates your music. Not every You Tubers do that.

Through some history I read, most composers were moody, alcoholic, nicotine addict and what else ...But am not going to go down that pathway.

I am just exploring my ability in writing different personalities. I did this in the university. I opt for positive writing or critique, not negative. I opt to encourage not discourage.

This is my biggest challenge in the blogworld. I actually hide behind the screen and write. It is only recently that am beginning to mix myself with the world because of my photographic blogging.

I suggest you should journalize your work. That will help things easy for you in the future because they are already pre-organized. I suppose you are much absorbed into jotting down those notes on big papers. I am really in awe!

Guess that's all at the moment. if there is anything I remember, I'll ask you again.

Thanks for your support.

Beaulah


Naturally, the enthusiastic young gentleman sent in his quick reply.

This is so wonderful... I'm so happy you gave me that opportunity!

I will give you any information you need and I'll send it to you in the course
of next week. Thank you for this great idea and your work!!

I'll write to you as soon as I answered your quesions!!

Thanks again!!