June 8, 2009

A Tribute to my Late Friend Apmech




After The Storm by Debby Turner
as sang by Allshookup


1)Your heart can't be broken,
It only feels that way,
You're afraid and lonely,
Don't worry I will stay.

2) You say it feels awful
to watch your world collapse.
You need to see tomorrow.
Believe this storm will pass.

CHORUS:
This wind in your eyes
will end tonight
With mystical mornings,
Crystal clear mornings... After the Storm.

3) The darkest clouds are breaking,
make way for other times.
No heart aching,
watch summer storms subside.
Lift your hands to the heavens.

Thank you Debby for supplying me the lyrics.This is very much appreciated.

My Friend Apmech (Jess)

Jess had left the world three months ago without my knowledge. He has a beautiful You Tube channel to which I sourced my Pilipino music in my blog Nostalgia para Filipiniana.

I made friend with Jess through his video clips in You Tube. Like what I said in my You Tube profile, there are friends at the end of the channel.

He was one of those helpful You Tubers and another appreciative gentleman I have had known in this musical website. Besides being a gentleman, he was also very humble by turning down my proposal about my plan in featuring him in my Personality Blog, the Tableau Vivant and he suggested names instead.

He was my very first Filipino friend I knew who posted beautiful Pilipino old songs and folk dances with beautiful graphics at You Tube.

Jess, may you rest in peace my brother friend. Thank you for your kind friendship, your able help and the respect you showed me. May your family also find comfort in God's promised with strength and health to sustain them in your absence.

To your family, Wife, and children, please accept my belated Condolence.