April 18, 2009

I think I am confusing Readers

With so many blogs I have, I feel that I have confused some readers by them commenting on my blogs I did not expect them to leave comments on. Not that I am complaining. But that is wonderful gesture on their part to take time to write me a little note.

I just left a poetry forum not very long ago to divert my time with my blogging and little did I know that I am going to get hooked-up with google's blogspot for most of my time. Little did I realize how small my world is when the real productive working minds are residing right here in the blogosphere.

Welcome to my blogspot wherever randomly you are taking in. I diversified my blogging according to theme like I have a blogspot for poetry, for quotation, for photography, for ranting like this one here, for a much bigger scope in another blog and what else.

I even have a blog for my own Spiritual retreat for most of my postings are just echoes of what I received from the congregation that I belong. By echo, I simply mean, the postings I made are plain re posting of information I gathered. I leave the preaching to them so I don't need to paraphrase what they told us.