The Blogger World is getting more and more interesting for me everyday. This is my new craze pad and my hideout away from the conundrum of the poetry world. Yet, where ever I go, it is always certain I will find belligerent and ill-tempered individual whose happiness is finding fault at anyone's triviality in so irrelevant issue.
Anyhow, I am not going to condemn my spirit in that pesky subject because tonight I am very happy to discover that I am the 100th follower of Arija's blog. Please go and have a look at her blog. I assure you, you will not regret visiting her site. She's a fellow Australian who lives in South Australia and who also takes delight in gardens and nature.
I'd been to Adelaide, the capital of South Australia once and I was truly amazed of the beautiful valleys over there. South Australia is also the Winery Capital of Australia, in my opinion, because their wines over there are really very famous.
Arija's blog is full of wonderful surprises and it's no wonder she has thousands of viewers and her followers are multiplying. She doesn't know that I am featuring her randomly here in my own blog. Surprise Mate!