April 19, 2009

A Postcard from Japan




Blogspot, here I come again. Not to rant though but to share a postcard from Japan. My regret is that my scanner does not seem to be working. And I have enough headache today to deal with, fixing electronic gadgets that I am not familiar about.

My friend and family are in Japan and she took the time sending me a postcard. In her own descriptive words she wrote:

"What a beautiful country to be in! It's no wonder Richie likes it here. All people are on the go. They all dressed well. So much walking to do but most people are on high heels.

We visited Osaka Castle, as we are currently here. We visited the famous "Philosopher's Walk hundreds of cherry blossom trees side by side. And on the left side is a river, now envision this! It's quite a kilometer walk but the path is full of fun walking as some petals fell in droves and landed on the river or better still on the footpath. Quite experience actually but the fast paced life is is impressive. We stayed here in Osaka but the hotel is so close to station and even this place is extremely progressive. The Floating Garden Observatory allowed us to reach as high as 173 meters above the ground allowing us to have a panoramic vista of the city at night. The best part is to capture the Sunset on one side and a full moon on the other side."~ Signed.LBRT

Wow! I wish my scanner works so that I can also post the postcard of The Floating Garden Observatory.