...a thousand viewers and it's not moving. I don't know how the counter works. But I feel privileged being viewed by many out there in the unknown space.
My original blog or main blog is Parched Paper and the Quill. At the moment, I have been taken away from my main board as I have far too many to attend. I get addicted with my amateur photographic blog which is more about posting old photos I took some time ago. The most recent ones I took were mainly bits and pieces qualified to store away down in trash and treasure cellar, if not, up in the attic, which I unfortunately have none.
My Canon Digicam is finished. It's kaput! I started to look around for a good camera that I can layby. Even in doing so, I am just plain lazy going out. Shopping is not my cup of tea at all.
I want to write letters but I get distracted. The blogspot seems to be my "mental pot and pan" where I concoct, brew, boil, grill and stir fry words than I could imagine.
So to those who are awaiting replies for their email, my apology.