June 1, 2009

Parched Paper and the Quill - Resumes


This is the story that I was working on in my main blog, Parched Paper and the Quill which was set off limit for the duration of repeated editing process.

A Mother's Admiration.

It was originally posted here at Random. Then I realized that it's going to be a big thing or a long story, so I decided to move it to Parched Paper and the Quill which is intended for my continuing saga of Life in general anyway.

Random is just a potpourri of thoughts: mine and those of the others that I deem worth re-posting with expressed permission from the owners.

Parched Paper and the Quill was also initially set to private. After some careful consideration and deliberation, I decided to open it to the public. Friends may no longer have a hard time finding my link.

Thank you for the readership and for following my trail of thoughts.